this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

The Sec 1s are getting more steady yesterday from the way they cheered as a class and interact with their friends as well as student leaders. So yep, did nothing much in the morning as it was mainly the CCA orientation for PAGs and Dragon Boat. Had lunch and came back for the camp.

The whole camp started off with the tele-match, but it was canceled halfway through the game as it rained heavily. But I was leading 5 1N2 kids for the Scavenger Hunt. :D It was fun running around with them around the school to collect the items. We ended up being one of the fastest teams. Wahahaha! Next up, was just interacting with them at the canteen, shouting cheers, campfire songs and bombing each other. 1N2 just loves to keep bombing. Yay!

It was drizzling heavily and we just hope that it will stop when we are ready. If it continues raining, there will be totally no campfire for the night. But luckily the weather was on our side. :D This year's campfire was a more fun one, maybe because the students are very steady and enthusiastic. :D But, there is no campfire games, like wrapping someone up in toilet paper, trash bags and newspaper. o.o

After wrapping up most of the things, 7 of them came to my house to overnight - Boon Khiaw, Yi Han, Si Ting, Cynthia, Shronn, Andy and Hong Yong. Eventually, left only me, Yi Han and Cynthia awake, but they went to sleep afterwards. So I just looked at them sleep since I can't sleep. 8 people sleeping in 1 room, cool huh? ;D Then, Boon Khiaw was snoring all night long and a few of us went to living room to sit and sleep. I wanted to sleep in the room as there is a space on my bed, but Yi Han was sleeping there, so I just sat on the sofa and dozed off for 30mins and woke up.

Washed up and back to school. The Sec 1s woke up pretty early this year and we can hear them bombing on our way to school. I wasn't motivated to join in. My mouth just don't wanna open. :P Went for morning exercise and prepared for the station games. Can tell that my 1N2 enjoyed the games a lot, but some of the games are quite violent and complicated.

Today led in about... 3 school cheers?! Now my voice is gone. Overall, this year's Sec 1s are much better than previous years, especially my 1N2. :D Yeah, they won "The Most Energetic Class" Prize! Whee~ :D I only remembered a few of their names though. :X

I want to thank the 1N2 leaders, especially Yi Han, Si Ting, Hui Min, Sharon, Titia and Clara Wong in preparing them for the class cheers etc. Also, some other leaders of other classes which helped out to get the Sec 1s high. :D 1N2 ROCKS!