this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Say my name~

Today didn't have enough sleep as last night had a conference with Hui Min and Qi Song. Qi Song wants it. xP Slept another 10mins before waking up. Don't even wanna go for work today. Hahax!

Took some winks on the train - I am really sleepy in the morning for the first time. Started off with my work stuffs. Anyway, what I am doing there for now is called "Matching". So yea, quite complicated at the beginning, but now got a small hang of it. :) I always finish my lunch in 30mins and had nowhere to go cause VivoCity is either too big, or the stuffs are more suitable for rich people. xD

Went back instead and continued my work until time's up. Today I never slack for 1 hour, only 15mins. I am such a good employee. :D Today did a total of 13 matchings. Muahahahaha! Mr Koh always calls me '小弟'(xiao di), which means little boy. I feel like those kopi-kia at those coffee shop. Lol!