this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Owning pool

Met up with Alex and trained down to Harbour Front for our job interview. Had lunch with Augustine and Jun Jie first and went to the office. Filled up a form and had the interview. The woman sounded like hesitating to hire me. Lol!

Went down and Alex and I left to play pool at E-Zone. It was $10 per hour and we decided to play punch. I paid for the first game for $1.10. Subsequently, Alex lost all and had to suffer the losses... about 8 games. :D Alex came with $20 and left with $1, including lunch. Hahax! Poor thing. :D

Went around to search for my ankle socks. Finally bought it at Adidas. I had a $10 Converse voucher, so maybe going to buy at Converse again. :D Trained back to Lakeside and went back to school with Alex because of his band. Chatted with him and I stayed outside until he comes out.

Tomorrow's gonna go back to school again to give something to 2E3. :)