this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

My choice

Today took leave just to choose my poly courses. Spent a few hours doing it, looking through the outline of the courses and finally shortlisted my 12 choices as follow:

1st - Business Process & Quality Engineering (NP)
2nd - Resort Facilities Services and Management (SP)
3rd - Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering (NP)
4th - Mechatronic Engineering (NP)
5th - Marine Engineering (SP)
6th - Chemical Process Technology (SP)
7th - International Supply Chain Management (NP)
8th - Logistics Management (NP)
9th - Network Systems & Security (NP)
10th - Sports & Wellness Management (NYP)
11th - Integrated Events & Project Management (SP)
12th - Accountancy (NP)

As you can see, the last few choices are not really what I wanted. I just fill it in for the sake of filling it. :D Had not submitted the form yet, maybe tomorrow? Or maybe tonight.

Had a short nap and went to play soccer. I was amazed when I saw a European young girl wearing socks and boots playing with her siblings or cousins. o.o Yea, girls look funny when they play soccer. :) Tried to do a bicycle kick but I totally missed it and landed awkwardly. Had a pain in the back. >.<