this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Going 3G

I brought forward my off-day from tomorrow to today, so yeah tomorrow's back to work again. Last night was too tired as I went to watch soccer again after the party and woke up at 12pm today. :D

Afternoon was playing CS and planned to play soccer but it rained and the pitch sucked. Laze at home and played with my ball. Thought of trying out new tricks and decided to do the Robana. At the very least, I managed to let the ball lift off to a height of my knees. :) Somehow got the technique a little right?

Went to search for the video and I not sure if I did it wrongly. Lol! After which, dined out and went to Westmall to collect my 3G SIM card. My existing card is having problems as it is not 3G, being used at a 3G phone. o.o I guess the connection in Jurong is not good? The girl who attended to me at the queue knows that I stay in Jurong. o.o

Anyway, yesterday went to buy chocolates at Cheers at Harbourfront Centre and I noticed that Cheers was not 24-hours. They covered up the "24-hour" at the shop banner. Lol!

The Rabona~