this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Best ever

The orientation for the secondary ones are over. Today is their actual first day of school. Hope they are coping fine. :)

Alright, I guess this year's Sec 1s are the best so far. They are very loud indeed and cooperative. 2 years ago, my 1N2 is really very naughty and not listening to leaders. This year, 1N2 really made me change my perspective of the new 1Ns.

They are a totally different side within 2 days of the orientation and I am pretty shocked with that, especially Ouyang Jie the chairperson. He was a mischievous guy at first and after he was appointed as chairman, I guess he changed. He initiated to lead in the class in starting the bombing, and settled the class down at times.

I actually wanted to take 1E1 but Hui Min wanted me to follow her class. :P I never regretted taking 1N2 this year but 1E1 was also quite nice when I visited them sometimes. So yea, 1N2 is a very good class indeed and I hope that they will stay united as ever. All the best! :D