this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Another round


This morning went to school and joined the Sec 1 Orientation programme. For the first part of the day, I joined 1N2. They are quite okay, not very naughty. Hui Min's group quite sian, by the look on their faces. Hahax! So yea, difficult to get them to talk. I find that most of the Sec 1s already had found their own cliques which is quite not normal on the first day. Lol!

Then went to play with 1E1. Quite a good bunch of students. :) They are not shy and enthusiastic. Then went to AVT to lead them in the school cheer again since they love my voice. LOL! After a few rounds, my voice is still alright. But after the second batch comes in, I declare that my voice is gone. But now, it is alright. :D Hope that my voice can stay on till the end of the camp. :)

Quite sad though, cause majority of the councillors will not be staying overnight for the camp, due to lack of space?! Haiz, only the I/C, AI/C and games I/C are allowed to stay overnight. -.-