this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

3 of a kind

This morning very lazy to wake up, and slept for another 10mins. -.- Went for work and did the same old thing over again. Hahax! Then went for lunch, bought coffee to keep me awake~.

Left work and back to Lakeside to meet up with Ivan and the rest to bring me to Hui Min's house. Walked all the way there cause Ivan left his EZ-Link card at the pit. Slacked around and ate food~, chatted with my juniors.

Then Hui Min started to run for her life because she is gonna get wet. :D She grabbed me and let go and eventually got wet cause no protection. Hahax! I already surrendered my phone and iPod.

Some unexpected things happened too and the 2 birthday girls (Hui Min, Si Ting) waited for me to board bus home. Thanks! Hahax! :D Anyway, today's celebrating Hui Min, Boon Khiaw and Si Ting's birthday next week. :)