this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Wasn't it there?

I just don't bothered to use computer after I reached home just now. I just wanna get some sleep first. :D

This morning woke up unwillingly at 6.30am, bathed and off to make my passport. Initially, I thought we are going to Malaysia to settle it, but I woke up in the car sometimes, and found myself still in Singapore, in some private estates. Got off the car, and I found out that I was gonna make my passport in... Singapore. -.-'''

It was in some kind of ulu place in Jervois? Yeah, I think this was a branch in Singapore to make things easier for us. Got the queue number and waited. Well, it was so much better than in the days where we did it in Malaysia. You will get frustrated, trust me. It was fast, and finished at around 9am.

Off to some ulu hawker center in Queenstown to eat something. I was hungry though. Later on, went to IKEA to kill time before going to Great World City as my parents had some stuffs to settle. Had lunch at Great World City, and back to the building where I made my passport to wait for collection. Got too bored and watched soccer video on my iPod.

Collected my passport, and off to the ICA Building in Lavender. Took a queue number, and waited to be called upon. After everything is done, finally back home. The blister on my heels are killing me. Oh well, gonna take a long time before it recovers. o.o