this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Still in the fight

Met up with Ze Yi, Cheng Hao and Damien for pool before going to Damien's house. After pool, played DOTA with them. This is my first time playing it, and I am absolutely very blur about it, although we played it today again.

Had dinner and off to his house. Played dai di and slacked until 9.30pm when the match starts. So yeah, Man U won 1-0 and Arsenal won 1-0 too. Yay! :D Played PS2 later on until 5am plus, and I dropped dead on the sofa. If I was not going to Aljunied and Kallang, I will not be sleeping. But it was being called off last minute as I was lazy and tired to travel so far.

Woke up after 5 hours, and had late breakfast cum lunch with Damien and Joel at the coffee shop. Went up, Ze Yi and Steven are still sleeping soundly in the same room. ;D Everybody was awake and slacked until we went to central to play LAN.

Now I am broke. T.T