this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

It works

This morning went to school to meet up one last time for the Sec 1 Orientation preparations. So yeah, we sing songs, did cheers and played games. Some of them are shy? o.O The girls only went hyper at the very last minute when they are playing "The Animal game" with Mr Liew. The game looks quite fun. Hahax! Just needa concentrate.

Stayed in the staff room while waiting for Mr Liew to finish his work. Meanwhile, chatted with Mr Foo and Calvin. Then we left for lunch at the coffee shop. Then went home with Mr Liew since we walking the same route.

In the afternoon, went to kick around and my socks did the job. I don't feel any pain at my 95%-healed blister. :D Well, that is a good sign. But my shooting still sucks for the moment. I'm still not used to playing on field after such a long time and I am shooting aeroplanes. I need a proper field to see where I stand! o.o