this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

iPod Classic


This morning is really moody and pissed off. Firstly, I didn't have enough sleep as I couldn't sleep. Secondly, that thing happened. -.- Some of you might be shocked and scared, but don't worry, I won't eat you up. :)

Today went to Expo to check out the SITEX 2007 fair. Stood on the MRT all the way from Lakeside to Tanah Merah ad sat for 1 station to Expo. When you are going alone, always follow the crowd, you won't get lost. :) Went round searching for Creative and EpiCentre(selling Apple products).

Found Creative first and took the brochure. But still my priority is to buy iPod. Then went searching for that EpiCentre booth. Keep going round and round some familiar booths. Hahax! In the end, found it and walked around the booth for a few times, and visiting other booths, thinking whether I should buy the Zen V Plus or iPod. After some struggling in my heart, decided to buy iPod. It comes with a free USB Power Adapter and a Silicone case - total costs about $130.

Paid and went home. Only got to sit down at City Hall. Took a short nap on the MRT.

Closing my eyes, thinking about what to say next