this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Had a hard time

We were supposed to go to Queensway tomorrow, but my friend, Syafiq wanted it today. So ate lunch and we met up with Hong Yong at Lakeside. Took MRT to Commonwealth, then took bus to Queensway. Waited for my another friend to come.

Walked the whole Queensway shopping center, and only found 2 shops with the model I wanted and the colour I wanted. After surveying all the shops, went to find my boots first. My friend left as he could not find his. The 2 shops which I targeted earlier on, did not have the size I wanted. So had no choice, but to go for other colours.

Went to another shop, still no size. Went to ANOTHER shop, another 2 different shades of colours, still don't have. I was very frustrated already, and I am desperate to have one. So yeah, went to every store to find. Finally, this particular shop has the size, but an alternate shade of colours as I expected. We spent about 4 hours shopping in there. -.- Of course, Syafiq also bought his and Ze Yi. But it is still nice. :D It costs $134 on the price tag but I was charged only $125. Maybe that is the last pair. o.o

Took a long ride back to Jurong West and changed bus back home. Was feeling tired and hungry on the bus. Hahax! I guess this will be my last time spending money. I am quite broke already. I will try not to go for any outings which requires money. T.T I had spent quite a lot already. Pictures will be uploaded later~