this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Cycling @ Jurong Lake Park

Edward wanted company to cycle at Jurong Lake Park, so I went since I had nothing to do after waking up. It was about 7 to 8 years since I last cycled on my bike because there is a puncture in the rubber tubing. So I used my brother's one, which is also standing by since. Edward came over to pump air and off we go.

Both of us went in first before Hong Yong since he is busy digging out his bike. We chatted as we cycled. I am not quite used to the seat. I had a feeling of my butt is split into two halves. It is not a good feeling. :D Hong Yong came afterwards and we cycled another round before we left.

It was already drizzling and getting heavier as I sped home along the canal to my front gate. Hahax! The feeling is quite nice, the wind blowing against you and you are speeding. :) Washed my tyres and cycled around my void deck and I nearly fell down. o.o

I thought today is not gonna rain since the sun is shining there for the whole day, but it rained without fail.