this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Case closed

It is early morning of Christmas Eve! :D

This morning installed CS and played. Slacked until 2pm and went to meet Afian and Hong Yong at Lakeside to go Queensway. At Lakeside, I saw Hui Min and gang so clearly, but none of them saw me outside the control station. :P

Went to look for my new stockings. Most of the shops never sell and expensive, so went to the InterLink at the 3rd floor. Was still hesitating if I should buy as I am not sure if it was thick enough for me. But still bought it anyways. Hahax! Stockings = soccer socks! :D

Went to JP to walk around and visited the arcade. Went to Sportslink to walk around and saw this sales there. 2 Umbro Round Neck Tee for $19.90. So I bought 2 of them, and a Nike dri-fit cotton shirt for $19.90 also. It is too tempting not to buy. Hahax! While Stocks Last! :D

Took bus to a halal coffee shop to have our dinner and off to Hong Yong's house to watch soccer. Man U managed to get a late winner to win 2-1. Whee~ :D Then stayed a little later to watch Newcastle vs Derby County. Watched halfway, and Afian and I left to meet Jeremy at a 24-hour prata shop. Felt hungry, so tagged along and ate.

Walked a long way home from there and we talked about lots of soccer. Lol!

is it just too bad? o.o