this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

The Cage

This morning had a gastric pain, the pain which is... numb. Hahax! It was damn uncomfortable lor. I guess it was because I drank wine last night on an empty stomach. o.o Ate my breakfast dreadfully and swallowed some pills and went for a sleep.

Woke up and felt a lot better. Went to Jurong East to have lunch with Ze Yi and Alex before heading towards The Cage at Kallang. It was still raining when we reached Kallang MRT and was figuring out how to get to The Cage. Walked towards to bus interchange and ended up took taxi there. Reached, and changed to my soccer boots.

After my first match, I had blister on my heel. The skin came off on my right leg. T.T I had no plaster and used my plastic bag to wrap around. Hahax! So pathetic! But it still works, but end up both my heels has blisters. -.-

After playing, went to KFC to get a bite and back to Taman Jurong Superbowl with a few of them to play pool - Alex, Ze Yi and Calvin. After pool, went to play Daytona. The "Advanced" track is quite nice to race. Hahax! Came in 2nd~

Walked with Calvin to the bus stop to take 98. 2 98 buses left, and followed by 2 Bus 30s. I wanted to board them, but Calvin wants me to take 98 with him. I think he feels lonely. :D