this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

What's next

Okay, now my holidays seemed very free. I am not booked often. :D Monday going out with Damien, Yi Han and Jia Qi. This coming Saturday going to seminar... at Ngee Ann Poly. -.- I was wanted to go by my mother. She sounded as if Ngee Ann Poly was the only Poly in Singapore. Get it? Argh. Also, on this coming Saturday, 4E1 is having a BBQ gathering at my house. Hope it turns out very well. :) Basically, the whole of December I have nothing to do, unless Mr Liew calls us, the retired SL to help out in planning the Secondary 1 Orientation Programme.

Anyway, just came back from a haircut. The hairdresser looked quite blur on how to manipulate my hair the way I wanted. Hahax! She even thought I was studying in university. That sounds like I looked very old. Am I? o.o

Another 13 days more~ :D