this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Spoil our day

This morning met up with Andy, Gabriel and Xue Li at Jurong Point to finalise our things and went to survey the food at NTUC. It has been a very long time since I stepped into NTUC or any other supermarkets.

After that, went back to school to visit the new building as well as some of the teachers(We are in home clothes). The classrooms were quite small. I saw Hui Min and Jia Qi too, 2 of which are closer to me. Hahax! Then, the male security guard is there to chase us away again. -.- I was like "wth...". I still see a few students going in with home clothes. Well, that shows that he is not doing his job. :D Lol!

Andy left, and the 3 of us went to Sheng Shiong at SuperBowl. Had lunch there and left. Later gonna be out from home until tomorrow. :D

9 more days~