this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Sentosa

This morning, Andy, Xue Li and Gabriel came over to my house to discuss about the 4E1 event. Done with it, and off to Sentosa with some other guys to bid Vignesh goodbye. He's going to Canada.

We shopped for junk food at Giant and off to the island. We did some unnecessary routes and took the tram to Palawan Beach. The first thing happened after we crossed the bridge, it rained very heavily. Quite scary while crossing the bridge, it was shaking very vigorously because of the strong wind. The main purpose of the day is to get everyone wet, and I really mean WET.

I was targeted some time after Gabriel went in. They can't chase me all around the beach - my speed and acceleration is too fast for them. :D But I gave up, cause I feel weird after sprinting so long. Hahax! I took off my shirt and I was wrestled into the water. Oh boy, Singapore's waters are really salty.

So yeah, we soaked ourselves in the water for the whole afternoon. This reminded me of our Sec 3 camp, while we are doing the kayaking. We were told to float ourselves, fully submerged except the head. Played Murderer in water. We boys went on to create water bombs while the girls are visiting the toilet.

We threw around and majority of them can't burst - there is too little water. -.- Ate the junk food and went to wash up. Took a long ride on the tram and took MRT home. I was hungry, and my legs are very tired. :)

But, it was a great day at Sentosa today. The last visit there was my Student Mentorship Programme camp there. It was another very fun camp. :)

While walking home, I remembered there is Karate training at my void deck today. Saw my instructor's wife and had a short chat with her. Now, she says that I am a big boy now. I just quited 2 years ago and I changed so much? Hahax! I guess I did. :) Quite fun though when I was still a Karateka. :)