this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Right where you want me

This morning had a letter from Ngee Ann Poly, saying that they had confirmed my application for the Parent's Seminar. This also implies that my parents had seen the letter. Oh damn it, now I can't go for Yuan Ching's Open House. -.-

I was lazing around the whole morning and Damien called me in the afternoon to play pool at Clementi. I was damn bored at home, so rushed down to Clementi. I won him 7-2. :D

Anyway, this is a reminder for all 4E1-ians. If you did not receive the SMS which I told some people to pass around, I shall state it here.

What?
4E1 BBQ gathering

When?
This coming Saturday (24.11.07)

Where?
At my house
BLK 2, Lakepoint DR
BBQ Pit 1, poolside

Once you reach at either gates, just give me a call and I will bring you in.


Please SMS me ASAP to confirm your presence. Thanks!

11 to go~