this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Realised it too late

Today went for the PoA exam. The paper was alright, much much more easier than the prelims, seriously. While I was drawing the lines, I found out that some of the alignments of my answers were wrong. Hahax! Maybe because I was not used to the type of paper they gave us. But oh well, heck care. :)

After exam, walked to Lakeside and back home using the old back gate. Only when I was just 50m away from the gate, I saw a piece of paper sticked to the gate, and I realised that the gate was out of order since a few weeks ago. -.- No choice, but have to walk all the way back to Lakeside, and back to the gate I always use.

Now I am somehow addicted to solitaire. Lol! Played for a while and had lunch, was hungry. :) Went to take a nap for 2 hours and revised Physics. Hopefully the essay questions are easy tomorrow, and a A1 is 90% sure of it! :D

The thought of having the Social Studies exam on Monday really turns me off. Think of it this way: you had to memorise large chunks of words again when it is near the end of the O Levels. It's quite anti-climax. :)