this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Let's play

2nd consecutive excursion with friends - play street soccer. Somehow had been anticipating this day to come as I had not really touched the ball since 18th October. :) Had my lunch, and walked to the street soccer court. Actually, it was not that long to walk, which I always thought so. Who's there? Of course is those soccer kakis. :D Hahax!

After playing, had a second round at Gabriel's house area. We just played a mini-match and left. Took the bus and saw 2 of my juniors queuing up for the same bus as me - Zi Fang and Siew Xian. But one of them is just accompanying the other. :D Jurong is really small. xD

Haiz, maybe street soccer may not be able to determine my fitness as the area is too small. I don't know why, my legs somehow tells me that they can't dribble like I used to. o.o Once I got the ball, I don't really know what to do next, but just try to get past. =/