this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Junky


This is the huge stack of Sec 3 papers(or rather notes)on my table in my room excluding my Sec 4 stuffs. I scattered them around, so it don't look so... tall. It contains E.Maths... and the... A.Maths... and the... English... and the... PoA... and the... Social Studies... and the... Geography... and the... Chinese... and the... that's all. Don't worry, my table is... neat. :D


This stack is at my living room. Some are extracted from my room. Here contains Physics... and the... English... and the... Social Studies... and the... textbooks and TYS. :D I wonder where are all my lower secondary stuffs. Hmmm...


Went to watch Jeff Dunham's Spark Of Insanity. This was a better one, maybe because I can understand majority of the jokes. Hahax! Achmed is cool and cute. :D Oh ya, yesterday's PoA MCQ paper has the name "Akmed". :D