this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

It ends tonight

Time check now is 1:41AM. I just came home from Wei Fan's grandma's house with Chi Kai and some other girls. The most unlucky thing happened to me - I stepped on dog poo at her porch. -.- Actually, I didn't wanna have a drink, but since they poured for me, so I just have to drink it. :)


Anyway, today watched The Bourne Ultimatum before going for the graduation night. Quite a nice movie. Jason Bourne really have the brains to coordinate movements. Hahax! Should go watch it. :)


So went to Bukit Batok Civil Service Center for our dinner. Reached there and roamed around to explore the place. Soon, went up to the ballroom and chatted around and see my class rehearsing the performance. It turned out well eventually. :) The food was still acceptable. The door gift was a wax candle. :)


The lucky draws were in between our meal and I was damn lucky lor. I won the 6th prize. A $10 converse voucher and a bar of soap? o.o Anyway, my number was 150. :D


Graduated SportsLeaders taking a last group photo with Mr Liew. I wish all the best to the juniors of SL to help organise and help out in school events. :)

Thank you guys for making this might possible. All the best.

Hmm, shall I go for a haircut this weekend? o.o