this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Is there link?

Yesterday I was checked by some police right? I had a similar dream last night. Here it goes~

I was in school, roaming around since there is no lessons. Then, I was told that Mr Govin is going to do spot-check on everyone he sees. I thought it was just a joke, but I saw him grabbing everyone he sees and spot-check for handphones or MP3 players.

Then, I saw Andy and I told him about it. We were scared that our devices will be confiscated, so we went round the admin block and play hide-and-seek with Mr Govin, trying our best not to bump into him. Then, the Indian boys behind us got caught and had their devices confiscated.

So, I told Andy to go to toilet to hide as Mr Govin won't come in and check on us. After those who are inside before us had pee-ed, they left and left the 2 of us inside. A while later, we went to the canteen to sit. Then, Mr Govin had stopped spot-checking. O.O