this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Have a nice day

Last night drank quite a lot of beer during my father's colleague's dinner. The waiter just keeps on adding while I drank halfway. I was expecting to have a very good sleep throughout the night. But... halfway through my sleep, Ze Yi called me and I was awaken by my ringtone at 12.49am. Next, I couldn't really get back to sleep. Woke up again at 4am for nothing and trying to get back to sleep again. Hahax! Maybe I was hungry. o.o

Today went to Bugis Street with Damien, Alex, Edward and Ze Yi to buy some clothing. But, after some thinking through, I guess I will just wear what I have in my wardrobe. :) (Those which I seldom wear) Came back to Taman Jurong to play pool again and a few rounds of Daytona. Now I finally got the grip of drifting. Whee~ :D