this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Football crazy

Last night went to Ze Yi's house to stay overnight to watch the soccer match between England and Croatia. He lives quite far as I expected. When we reached there, I find that his mother is quite friendly and funny luh. Hahax!

Alright, we played FIFA 08 all night long, and played dai di. The match was quite a disappointing one as England lost 2-3 to Croatia and didn't managed to qualify for the knockout stages. Argh. -.-

Since it is a 1 night away from home, I don't intend to sleep until I reached home. By this morning, although I feel tired but I couldn't make myself sleep. So, at most I only closed my eyes for a moment.

Some of them slept until quite late until 1pm and we left for lunch and back to Taman Jurong to play soccer with Yong An, Kamal, Gabriel and Steven at the same old place. I nearly fell asleep in the bus as I really could not take it anymore. But I still managed to still play soccer, but at a more relaxed pace.

Now, I am really really tired. Gonna turn in soon after my dinner. Anything just SMS me and I will check in the morning.

I guess I will not be sleeping again during the Sec 1 Camp in 2008. Really wanna talk/play with my juniors since this is the last time we are meeting each other, mainly those who are student leaders. :D