this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Farewell, Gordon

Today's Physics paper was alright, so it shouldn't be a problem for an A1 for science. :) Went off to JP with the guys to walk around and went home for lunch. Played solitaire again. Hahax! Chatted with JiaQi and off to JP again to meet Andy to make Gordon's gift.

Made our way there to West Coast Park and had a feeling that we are lost. Walked a long stretch of road to the BBQ pit. It has been a long time since I saw those kids. The last time was... before my O Level practical. Yeah, hasn't changed much, still as mischievous as ever. Hahax!

Crapped and eat through the night and Shronn threw a hard chunk of ice onto my right head. This was because Gordon took me for shield. Had a slight "goong-ness" since I drank a SMALL portion of champagne only. Lol! Some of the kids' faces are already getting pinkish. ;D

Left with Andy and Qi Long. Qi Long gets paranoid when we are walking back to McDonalds as the road the dark and eerie. Hahax!