this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Dinner with mentor

This morning sorted out my WLM contact list since I had graduated from Yuan Ching. So, new headings for different people. Had a hard time trying to think of a name for my juniors. Finally, came up with one. For my Secondary 2 juniors, it will be "Jr. Yuan Ching ['94 Babies]" while for Secondary 1 juniors, it is "Jr. Yuan Ching ['93 Babies]". Sounds kinda stupid. Hahax!

Now, my MediaMonkey's notification balloon is not working, which means that I could not be notified of the next song. Damn it.

During afternoon, went to re-watch The Fast And The Furious - Tokyo Drift. I think this was the movie which I watched it the most number of times. Nice movie.

Got ready, and went to Lakeside to meet Calvin to go Chinatown to meet Cheng Hao and our mentor. Had our dinner at this Korean restaurant. Chatted about finding jobs, blah blah blah and went home.