this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Check on me

周杰伦 - 距离 (我不配)
The Click Five - All I Need Is You
卓文萱 Feat. 曹格 - 梁山伯与茱丽叶
Jesse McCartney - Just So You Know
庚澄庆 - 情非得已
罗志祥 Feat. 小S - 恋爱达人
飞轮海 Feat. Hebe - 只对你有感觉

These were the songs which I had been listening late last night. Just have the urge to do so. o.o

Today went to play soccer at the street soccer court again, but with lesser people. We just kicked around and played a match. Halfway through, came 2 police, 1 female 1 male. They spot-checked 2 Malay guys sitting at the hut. They were caught for possessing cigarettes.

We were tired and took a rest. Then, the female police came to ask us to surrender our ICs. Then, recorded down our address and our IMEI number. Oh well, we feel like we are held back for investigation. Hahax! Then they left and we sat at the void deck and kicked around and joked.

This is my first time being checked by a police. -.- 12 days~