this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

4E1 gathering

This morning went for the school open house. Don't ask me why I never go for the poly seminar instead. It is a long story. Walked around the school alone for a moment and talked to my juniors. Hope I am not disturbing their duties. Hahax!

Went home and went to Wei Ling house to package our stingray and sotong. It is very fun doing that. Hahax! Had a long trip from her house to my house. Set up the pit and brought down many things.

We thought that majority of the class could make it, but it ended up about half, or less than half. But it was still nice, not so many people around. The only teachers came were Mr Liew and Ms Lim. 2 of our favourite teachers in Yuan Ching.

We ate and chatted and some of them managed to see Sam Leong in-person swimming. Hahax! When the band members came, I presented the token of appreciation to Ms Lim, with my speech for 4E1. Hahax! She looked touched and happy. :D

Suddenly, Fong Yong and I had this surprise from them - a birthday song. Hahax! I expected them to throw me into the pool, but they didn't. Lol! Alright, thanks guys! :D

It all ended at about 11pm when we packed up everything. Due to low response, we still have lots of leftover food. We took turns to bring some home, and I brought all the otah home. Hahax! Anyone wanna have some? :)

Sent them to the back gate and I was dead beat when I reached home.

Thank you guys for making this night possible. Xue Li, Gabriel, Wei Ling, Wei Ling's parents, and those who attended this gathering, as well as those who helped me to carry my stuffs back home although you guys are very tired. :D