this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

27660004

27660004, you are officially released. 2766 is our school's center number and 0004 is my index number. :D Finally, it IS over. But never went out with friends after the paper. o.o Had another bad stomachache and it is really bad. =/

Went home after that and did not know what to do after the exams. Another problem. xP Quite a long break before our education starts again. Since I still have movies which are still not watched yet, I went to watch a long one to kill time - Pirates Of The Caribbean - At World's End. I regretted it afterwards. It was way too long and the exciting and funny part only comes at the very end. Hahax!

Imagine you are fighting halfway, and your lover propose to you. What's more, the captain is the priest... while fighting. :) Oh my, how am I gonna waste my time? :D