this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

16 years old

It was pool day with my friends at Taman Jurong SuperBowl. I played until my blister bleed a bit. Hahax! But I still control la, trying not to rub it more. Today is both lucky, unlucky.

It was a fun day today and I was whacked by Dominic and Damien, and my head is locked onto Ze Yi's armpit. Hahax! Watched them play bowling as I sucked at it.

Alright, here are my credits.
Jia Qi - Thanks for your message on your blog! Quite touched about it, really. Thanks a lot! It's okay that you couldn't celebrate with me. :)

Ze Yi - Thanks for organising today's event. Had fun today. Once I got a job, then I treat pool bah. Hahax!

Also, not leaving out those who were present today - Damien, Dominic, Alex, Hong Yong, Joel, Edward, Steven, Sean, Augustine. Thanks guys! :D