this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Too tough to go

This morning was playing soccer at home, just dribbling around. Learned 2 new tricks from the videos I analyzed. Hahax! Had lunch and met the guys outside Cheers and took 154 to Catholic JC in Bishan. Chatted with Andy about his swimming stuffs and the secondary 1's results.

We only reached there an hour later and went to the hall to watch some dance performance, quite nice. :) Then we went to the shooting range to shoot. This was my first time handling a weapon, not any ordinary toy gun. I tried out the pistol first and my right arm was aching after shooting for some time. Later on tried out the rifle for a while. Hahax! Was quite fun there. :D The cut-off point for CJC was 10points, and my English and Humanities is already 11points. xP

Took a bus and MRT back to Jurong East central to have dinner with Damien, Andy and Ryan. Ate and went to arcade to drift again. Damien lost to me. :D Whee~ Walked around central and went back home~

Ahh, don't know if I wanna go back to school on 16th to see the Sec 1s one last time. =/