this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Shrek 3


This morning was very sleepy. So I woke up at 10am, ate breakfast and slept till 1pm when my mother came home with my lunch. :) Ate lunch and did my Chemistry 10-year-series. Did a few topics and threw it aside. xP

Went to watch Shrek 3. The starting was lame la, the frog need to "die" 3 times then can die. -.- Hahax! Without fail, Puss in Boots will be there to feign sympathy. Hahax! His teary eyes and pathetic look looks cute though. :D So yeah, FarFarAway Land, Happily Ever After... Overall was nice, with some really lame and stupid scenes. Hahax!

Ahh, the more we slack the faster the exam is coming. o.o 2 weeks later is my practical exam, and 4 days later is the start of the papers. Time flies fast this year, really.