this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Next~

This morning was at home waiting for 2.30pm to arrive. Meanwhile, looked through some of my A.Maths assignments and chatted with Qi Song and Hui Min to kill time. Hahax! Reached school, marked attendance and up to hall. Some of my friends kept saying that I am very confident of an A1 after leaving the hall. But deep inside, I don't really know what I am feeling, scared or confident. Hahax!

Unluckily, I found out that I lost my one and only ballpoint pen. Just couldn't find it in my pencil box. So no choice, had to use my ink pen again. o.o I don't know why, I kept having the resistance to slow down my speed and being very cautious. End up, I made a careless mistake in my first question. Lol! Soon, got the hang of it and did it in a breeze. The feeling of this paper was quite weird from all the Maths exams I had taken, maybe because of the English used. :P

After the meeting at AVT, went to JP to buy my ballpoint pen and went home. Tomorrow is the A.Maths paper 2. The chapters in there is going to be a killer. Hahax! Most of them are those high demand questions~