this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Lucky 7

Argh, I was suffering from blocked nose while sleeping again. But it just goes off after I woke up. o.o Wasn't really in the mood to go back to school, if not for the message by Mr Liew which stated it is important.

But guess what, the "important thing" to do is a school survey. Hahax! Damn sian lor, purpose of coming to school is just to do that survey. Then, Ms Lim used her Chemistry lessons to do admin stuffs with us. She also announced the top 10 level positions of the prelim results. Surprisingly, I am 7th in position. Whee~ :D Damien is damn pissed off as he is in 8th position, just below me. Hahax! Anyway, I never expect that to happen lor, I thought I was 10th and above. xD

After recess, everybody started to leave school since we are given the permission to do so. We tore down the backdrop behind our classroom and a group of us went to discuss about the class performance which is for the Graduation Nite. We started creating nonsense when it comes to selection of songs. Lol!

Had lunch at the coffee shop and discussed until 4pm+ and left.