this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Flipside

Recently can't really sleep in peace. I was awaken at 4.30am and I flipped around on my bed, then somehow thought of my juniors. Hahax! See? I so thoughtful... :D Then somehow fell asleep soon and woke up at 6.30am. -.-

Went to school and it was Chemistry practical briefing and we took our report books. So yeah, 7/113 position with 70.4%. L1R4 was 11pt while L1R5 was 17pt. Hopefully this happens in 'O' Levels. Hahax! Cleaned the tables and went down to see the inter-class for Sec 2s and to JP to have lunch.

Walked around in JP and visited the new Popular. It doesn't really looked like Popular at first glance as it looks more classy than any other bookstores. Hahax! Next, made our way to Queensway Shopping Center to check out some stuffs, including my soccer boots. I guess its price had gone up from $125 to $134. T.T

Tomorrow's the appetizer for our 'O' Levels - Sci(Phy/Chem) Practical. Good luck on the Chemistry practical! :D