this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Do it right

After school was intended to go home, but received a message from Alex asking me to go back. So I went back lor, since it is quite early. We went to the back to kick some balls and I suffered another knee injury. I was tackled by the keeper and I dropped flat on the ground, with my left knee landing first. -.- The nerve on my right knee is still giving me pains whenever I squat. Damn, hope it is not a long-term injury. o.o

After playing, went up to class to play cards. After a few rounds, Alex and I went down to basketball court to play basketball of course. :P Ahh, my shooting sucks! Hahax! I will still stick with soccer. But my accuracy is not that accurate, maybe it is because of the ball? o.o Hahax! I don't know...