this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

3-in-1

This morning had a hard time waking up, my eyes can hardly open. Hahax! Had breakfast and off to school. It was English paper 1 first and lucky the topic is easy to write and understand. Not very confident for the letter writing though, I don't know why. Finished about half an hour before time and started to daydream there. Lol! Then I went to edit the "1 to 10" Chinese... love poetry? >.<

一见钟情,爱上你
二人世界,我和你
三心两意,想着你
四面八方,都有你
五颗星星,看着你
六张支票,写给你
七七八八,不像你
八个宝宝,等着你
九朵玫瑰,送给你
十个愿望,属于你


Off to English paper 2, the passages is about Astronomy and Mars basically. The questions are okay, and the vocabulary questions are easy! First time in my life, I do not have to crack my brains for it. :] Went for lunch at the coffee shop and back to school for E.Maths paper 1. I find that this year's O Level questions are quite weird at times. Some of which came from this Maths paper. It's like application and beating-around-the-bush questions. xP I guess it will not affect my A1. :)

Tomorrow's E.Maths paper 2. Gonna score well for it, just like my prelims. :D