this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

10 out of 10

Ahh, this morning Yi Han gave me a sweet, which gave me a stomachache for a while. Don't know what she added inside. o.o Hahax! Now I know how pathetic the attendance for the 4E/5N was. Not even a 5N was present and about less than 1/4 of 4E1 was present. So yeah, went to collect my 4th NAPFA Gold Award this morning. That makes it 4 consecutive for my 4 years here. Whee~ :D The whole atmosphere was like so dead lor, no applauses. Hahax!

Then, went back to class to see some 10-year-series books and just slacked there until Andy came back from his Chemistry 1-on-1. Then later went to find Mdm Azlinah to go through our assignment. Went to canteen to find the juniors. They indeed changed from the first day I met them. :) Then went back to class to check out what my classmates were doing. Later on, went up to 3rd floor to see them again. Hahax! Had fun with Ivan~ ;D Lol! Ms Tan was quite strict towards 1E1 though. o.o

Came back, had lunch and slept till now. Never slept enough last night. The papers is starting just next Monday~ =/