this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

zzzzZZZZzzzz

Today's my favourite Maths paper 1, and so-so Physics paper 2. It was the Maths paper first and after doing halfway, I forgot how to do some questions which I did before. But luckily, my memory refreshed after that. Overall, the paper was relatively easy. If there is no careless mistakes, I guess I will get about 77/80, hopefully. :) Physics paper was a different feeling for me, unlike those which we did before. Hope I can get an A1 bah.

Tomorrow's Maths paper 2 and Chemistry paper 3. I think the Maths paper will be a lil' tougher as the paper 1 was easy. o.o As for Chemistry, it should be a tough paper. =/ Just now while I was studying for Chemistry, I fell asleep unknowingly. Hahax! Guess I am too tired after the 2 'heavy' papers today.

Anyway, Ipod Touch rocks! :D