this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Yum yum yum

Today finished a set of E.Maths paper and majority of another set of A.Maths paper. I was draining throughout lor. Hahax! So yeah, rested at 4.30pm and left home at 5.45pm to meet Damien, Ze Yi, Zhi Kai and Edward at Raffles Place. Damien, Ze Yi and I went to Sakae first to book the place and we started eating as we are very hungry. Hahax!

Son, the both of them came and we ate and joked and blah blah blah. We ate quite full and we left and took a stroll at the Merlion. This is our routine, after a meal at Sakae will be a walk to Merlion. :D We sat down there and later asked a passer-by to take a group photo for us. I guess it will be up on Damien's blog. o.o

We left and went to HMV to look around and off we go home. I guess this was the funniest MRT ride I had ever taken with my friends. The group of us are making a fool of ourselves in the MRT lor. Hahax! I laughed till my stomach ached. :P

Argh! Don't know what my bro did to the wireless connection and I can't bloody hell connect to it and have to use direct connection. -.-