this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

What I wanted

This morning was quite chilling due to the rain and yes, had a ride to school. It was quite boring when you come to think of it as "Monday" again. Hahax! Anyway, today we got back our final paper - A.Maths paper 2. Scored 69/80 for it. Argh, I applied the wrong formula to one of the questions ad lost marks. Luckily didn't affect much. :) So yeah, another A1 to my results. Whee~

After school, ate lunch and was rotting in school. Soon, we went to kick around at the back court with Damien and Augustine. Quite boring though, no people playing. Then went back to canteen to rest and came Dominic. We chatted and went to the study corner to check out Ze Yi having Maths remedial. :D

Ah, finally got my hands onto my SportsLeaders photo. :) It's nice having this bunch of funny and loving juniors in SportsLeaders. Especially the boys though, always have craps with me. Hahax! Of course, not leaving out those girls who also helped out a lot in events such as Hui Min and gang and always kena teased by me. Lol! :D