this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Ups and down

Last night had a weird dream. I dreamt of me sitting at the benches near the bookshop with some of my friends in the afternoon. Then there is this detector for ghosts attached to the ledge of the bookshop counter. Then suddenly the green light keep flickering and we ran to the benches near the tuck shops. Then I still blur blur as I forgot what the green light means at that point of time. Then later a Malay guy went to open the bookshop, and put in some stocks. Then suddenly, he ran out quickly leaving the lights on and locked the door, and ran towards us as he saw the green light flicker. Soon, the dream just blacked out and I was back on my bed. I wanted to move, but I feel like I am frozen, I could not move my limbs. But later on, I managed to do so. Hahax!

We collected some of our papers today, mainly science and maths. I did very well in Physics and E.Maths. I scored 81.5/100 for Physics and 76/80 for E.Maths paper 1. I was quite happy that I got an exact B3 for my PoA - 65/100. Lol! Will try to try harder during the 'O' Levels. Hahax! Then during English lesson, Dominic gave me a punch at my shoulder and I suppose he was pissed off at me getting 85/100 for E.Maths paper 2. I was told that I got that score. o.o Argh, English paper 2 was not very promising, 25/50. o.o Still quite risky~

After school, went to play soccer until about mid-afternoon, and I think Damien volleyed the ball to the roof of the technical block. O.O So yeah, then I slacked with Andy, Yi Han, Jia Qi and Cynthia at a corner and I was very tired. It has been long since I played soccer. =/ We all left and I went to Cheers to buy some chocolates to eat as I hadn't ate my lunch. I was hungry! Later on, sent Yi Han home since she was feeling lonely to go home alone. Hahax! Then I walked back home alone instead of taking the bus initially.