this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Transformation

Ah, today never touched my books at all. Hahax! Xue Li came to pay me a visit in the morning to take photo and continued to play cards. Ate lunch and watched Transformers. That movie is cool luh. It's much more exciting than you are role-playing it 10 years ago. Hahax! Except that the fighting scenes keep dragging and dragging and the bad guy always don't wanna die. xP

After that 2.5hrs movie, went to tidy up my drawers. I found lots of interesting and memorable stuffs in there. I found a Sec 1 Term 3 progress report which is unsigned, my Chapter 1 notes during Sec 1, and an history assignment. My handwriting back then was quite ugly as compared to now. Hahax! Then there's this momento after attending my Mentorship Camp in Sentosa 2 years ago. It's like an envelope, with all the messages written to me in my group. I only remembered my group name only just now - UNIX!

I also found this certificate which was given to me when I graduated from Jurong Christian Church Kindergarten. It was in a scroll. My Yamaha card, when I started learning piano years ago, 2 student passes during my primary school days. All the thumbnail photos there looked very cute of me~ :D Lol! I also found the message which was given by Ms Lim early this year for thanking me being the chairman. o.o So yeah, my Digivise is still working after so many years without a change of batteries, packed my class/CCA photos. My hairstyle really looked different 4 years ago. :)

Too bad, never take pictures of my messy bed just now. Hahax! It's just too messy! Arsenal's away jersey looks nice... ;)