this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Suicide kick

Today's another anticipating day for collecting of our results. I am very satisfied with my E.Maths paper 2. It was initially 85 marks, but Mdm Wong forgot to give 1 mark for working, and she omitted 2 of my workings, and all totaled up to 5 marks and it was 90 marks in total. Whee~ :D Chemistry was not very sounding to me, and A2, but an A1 for science. =/

After school, went for lunch and went to kick around before going for Maths remedial. I don't know how I landed after a simple kick on the ball. But I knew that I flipped 360 degrees in the air before I landed on my side. Another bonus to it - a hole on my pants with a cut on my knee. Argh!

Went for Maths remedial and off too soccer again. Hahax! Scored a couple of goals and I am proud of it. :D Guess my form is back~ Whee~