this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Shortie

AHHH! My hair's very very short! AHHH!

Today's exam was relaxed and tensed. The MCQ for science was okay, but I think quite a few questions I got wrong due to careless mistakes. -.- Went for break to relax myself before going for the A.Maths paper 1 afterwards. It was quite relaxed while doing the first few questions, but it just gets frustrating and kan chiong as you go further. I chose the wrong question to do and ended up giving up and chose the other question which was much easier. -.- Luckily I was still fast enough to do that question and I still have a graph question to do. Luckily I finished 5mins before time and Yong An was shocked to see me finish and he was motivated to do faster. :)

Last 2 papers of the prelims - PoA and A.Maths paper 2. I always have a weird feeling about taking PoA exams as sometimes I am not sure of how to do it. A.Maths is no problem for me to get an A1 if nothing goes wrong~