this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Red face

After lunch, went to watch Blades Of Glory. Not a bad movie, but abit boring at times but overall is funny. Hahax! After watching, waited for my dad to come home and went to my uncle's factory in Kranji with my another uncle to pray for the hungry ghost festival.

Reached there and it was warm and the smoke keep coming towards me. -.- So yeah, started to become hungry and went to eat. Hahax! Then, my dad offered me to drink Tiger beer. Hahax! But my mother is always paranoid when it comes to me drinking alcohol. Drank 1 can of Tiger and my face was becoming red according to my parents. xP So I went to the car's side mirrors to check and it was abit red la. Hahax! Well, at least I can still walk in a straight line. :D

Sianz, after the holidays is the preliminary exams, so have to study again. -.-