this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Not that bad

It was raining again this morning, so had a ride on my dad's car to school. Reached school and went up to hall and it was only a small group of students in there. Soon, the rest came and I just asked Chi Kai for notes to do last minute run through and I found out that I forgot to study 1 portion of the chapter. So yeah, rushed through and managed to memorize the rest of it. I swear to God, if the chapter I studied did not come out, I will sleep after doing my Source-Based Questions. Hahax! Well, luckily it did, and the last minute run through which I did also saved me as it came out. Phew!

Finally my most hated subjects are done and now it comes to Maths, Science and PoA. Still quite afraid of the science essay questions. =/ Tomorrow's Maths paper 1 and Physics paper 2. Good luck! :)